Skip to main content
IPad All-In-One for Dummies
Call Number: 004.167 MUI
Publication Date: 2014-01-21
Your favorite, full-color anthology on all things iPad; now completely updated for iOS 7, iPad Air, iPad mini, and earlier iPad models.
Google Apps for Dummies
Call Number: 005.369 GOO
Provides information on customizing workspaces using Google Apps, covering such topics as Gmail, Google Talk, Google Docs, Google spreadsheets, the Dashboard, and Page Creator.
Excel® 2016 All-in-One for Dummies®
Call Number: 005.54 MAR
Publication Date: 2015-11-16
Your one-stop guide to all things Excel 2016 this book completely updated to reflect Microsoft's changes in the popular spreadsheet tool.
These resources may be accessed with a valid New Braunfels Public Library card!
Get more information here:
- Video based training for beginning to advanced students for a vast selection of Computer programs
- Comprehensive Microsoft and Apple Software and Operating System training
- Social Networking training including Facebook, flickr, Pinterest, Skype, Twitter and WordPress
- Adobe courses, including Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator
- Google applications, AUTOCAD 2012, Open Office, IBM SPSS Statistics, and more!
- Use our step-by-step tutorial to get started today!
Visit our digital resource instructions blog for step-by-step instructions for Atomic Training and our other databases!
- Online practice tests for college and career: College Prep, Adult Education, Career Center, High School Equivalency.
- Interactive courses for Windows and Mac operating systems, Microsoft Office programs, and computer/Internet basic instruction.
- Get started with easy video tutorials!
Technology Help at the Library
Have questions or issues with your smart device?
Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1 pm - 2 pm in the Conference Room.
Come visit the Digital Services Librarian every Wednesday and Thursday from 1pm-2pm in the library Conference Room for all your smart devices questions/issues.
700 East Common Street, New Braunfels, TX, 78130 • Phone: (830) 221-4300 • SMS: (830) 253-4804 • Fax: (830) 608-2154